Monday, June 27, 2011

Gmail is Pure Genious (and idiot-proof)

I have a gmail email account.  It has taken me a while to warm up to gmail because it's different from Yahoo or MSN mail in the way they link all emails from one person together. 

Today I was sending an email with an attached document.  As usual, I wrote the email and then clicked send (of course, forgetting to attach my document). 

Gmail (being the brainiac that it is) asked me a question.  A box popped up and asked:

        "Did you mean to attach files? You wrote "I have
       attached" in your email but there is nothing
       attached, Do you want to send anyway"

Pure Genious!!  Who doesn't love this feature???

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking the time to comment on my blog, your comments make it all worth while!