Monday, April 1, 2013

BSBP #7 Bead Exchange

 I am part of Lori Anderson's Bead Soup Blog Party again this year.  My reveal date is next week, April 6th which is coming up really fast!  Before the reveal I wanted to show you what I received from my Bead Soup partner Gloria Allen.

Let me start with the focal...
I am a bit obsessed with this bead!  This lampwork borosilicate focal bead is really thick with lots of incredible layers and the colors are just beautiful!  It was made by Two Sisters Designs and came with two smaller matching pieces.  I wish I could capture the sparkle that is wound inside of the yellow side of this bead.  I carried it around in my pocket for a few days (I couldn't help myself) and when I held it in the sun the sparkle was so cool!

Gloria sent another focal bead that she hand wrapped with wire.  She also made me some wire swirls and a clasp...
Here is a picture of everything Gloria sent, she was very generous....

Here's the soup I sent to Gloria...
funny how we sent very similar colors.

Come back next week on Friday, April 13th to see what I make with these beautiful beads.  There are so many people participating in this blog hop that Lori had to break us up into 3 groups so we didn't shut down the internet with so much activity all at once :O)

Check out the 1st reveal here...Lori Anderson's Pretty Things Blog.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I can not wait to see what you come up with.. love the wire swirls... I too reveal mine next week.. See you then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you have geat pictures. Can't wait until we reveal

    ReplyDelete

I love that you are taking the time to comment on my blog, your comments make it all worth while!