Sunday, April 7, 2013

Window Dressing

mannequin for necklace display
My friend Ann Marie, who also happens to be one of my best jewelry customers, recently gave me an awesome gift...a dress form (mannequin).  She somehow acquired it from Victoria's Secret and wasn't using it anymore. I am so excited!  The height can be adjusted on the metal scroll stand and it is very solid and sturdy.  

adjustable dress form, mannequin

I hope to use it a lot for necklace photos.  This is a great reason to make more jewelry!!


2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful gift. I hope you don't mind that I'm a wee bit jealous. I can't wait to see all the ways you use her!
    Are you going to give her a name? (Victoria perhaps ;) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you were my neighbor I would share her!! Victoria is a good name Hope, lol!

      Delete

I love that you are taking the time to comment on my blog, your comments make it all worth while!